- The adaptor (base & cone) is used for screw-retained restoration and enables rehabilitation on non-parallel implants by correcting extreme angles of the implant.
- The angle of the implant is corrected by using a base.
- The base is available at angles of 17˚ and 30˚ and at heights of 1 mm and 3 mm. The cone enables connection of a temporary titanium abutment or permanent abutment made with plastic sleeves for casting.
- CAD/CAM restoration.
- A perfect solution for “All-on-4” restorations.
- A multi-unit that enables the dentist to reach an esthetic solution in cases of rehabilitation of implants in extreme angles.
- Fixes extreme angles of 17˚ and 30˚.
- Platform switching by design, allowing a perfect environment for the soft-tissues growth and helps to prevent bone resorption.
- A variety of sleeves can be connected to the cone as well as a ball attachment.
Click here for CAD/CAM 3D libraries downloads