• One-stage thin implant with a ball attachment on top.
• Designed for connecting the implant to a removable denture in narrow ridges.
• Suitable for all types of bone but optimal usage in dense bone.
• Appropriate for immediate loading.
• Biological surface – the implant undergoes special blasting with calcium phosphate for surface roughening and enhanced osseointegration.
I6b Ball attachment implant
Final Drill Protocol
Drill speed (RPM) 900-1200
Drill diameter (mm) 2
All drills are available with or without irrigation according to the dentist/surgeon's preferences. Procedure recommended by AB Dental should not replace the dentist/surgeon's judgement and experience.
Final drills for dense bone (type 1-2)