- A unique design for immediate loading gives maximum implant stability.
- A unique combination of aggressive and gentle threads increases the surface area, facilitating the osseointegration process.
- A narrow apex allows implant prime stability.
- The combination of cutting threads allows for minimal insertion trauma.
- Universal internal hex (compatibility with all prosthetic parts).
- Built-in platform switching.
- The restoration platform is Standard for all diameters, including Ø4.2 and above.
- All AB Dental implants undergo special calcium-phosphate sandblasting, followed by thermal and acid etching treatments for surface roughening.
For a comparison between I55 and I22 implants: