• Gentle, double and dense threads (0.6 mm) that are better for working in dense bone (Type 1-2) preventing bone damage while placing the implant.
• Groovy neck.
• Double platform – deep (hex connection) and flat (non-hex connection).
• Biological surface – the implant undergoes special blasting with calcium phosphate for surface roughening and enhanced osseointegration.
• Equipped with a switch platform for all diameters (excluding narrow platform).
• The restoration platform is Standard for all diameters, including Ø4.2 and above.
For a comparison between I22 and I55 implants: