• The conical connection between the implant and the internal hex increases the tightness of the implant to the prosthetic part.
• Helps reduce the risk of penetration by bacteria and helps prevent gingivitis and future bone lost.
• Groovy neck.
• Has a special conical restoration parts.
• Two separate external threads: Flat thread that enables the strongest initial stability & Sharp thread that enables the insertion of the implant easily and with minimal trauma to the bone.
• Biological surface – the implant undergoes special blasting with calcium phosphate for surface roughening and enhanced osseointegration.
I10C Trapeze implant with conical platform
Final Drill Protocol
Drill speed (RPM) 400-600
Drill diameter (mm) 3.7
All drills are available with or without irrigation according to the dentist/surgeon's preferences. Procedure recommended by AB Dental should not replace the dentist/surgeon's judgement and experience.
Final drills for dense bone (type 1-2)