• A groovy implant that enables a better grip of the bone. The implant is designed to prevent future regression of the different types of bone.
• Its trapeze shape helps prevent future bone regression.
• Sharp and deep threads that facilitates a primary stability.
• Grooved implant enabling better integration with the bone.
• Has a tapered neck that reducing cervical absorption.
• Facilitates the remodeling of bone.
• The implant consists of a Platform Switch and is especially designed to enable the change of direction during the implantation.
• Recommended for aesthetic zone (the upper jaw).
• Biological surface – the implant undergoes special blasting with calcium phosphate for surface roughening and enhanced osseointegration.
I10-3.75 Narrow trapeze implant
Final Drill Protocol
Drill speed (RPM) 400-700
Drill diameter (mm) 3.3
All drills are available with or without irrigation according to the dentist/surgeon's preferences. Procedure recommended by AB Dental should not replace the dentist/surgeon's judgement and experience.
There are no optional drills for this product.