AB Dental has the widest range of prosthetic solutions for narrow implants
For narrow ridges or narrow inter-dental / inter-implant space
Narrow Implants – Two-Piece
(D = 3mm)
These implants come together with a large variety of restoration components and are designed with a 2 mm diameter internal hexagon, making the dentist’s work simple and comfortable
- Narrow implants, with a diameter of 3 mm in the cervical area.
- Designed for narrow ridges and regions with narrow inter-dental space.
- A system with an internal 2- mm diameter hexagon, offering numerous restoration possibilities.
- Conical implants designed to minimize trauma to the jawbone.
- The deep and sharp threads provide a strong and good initial stability.
- Unique surface roughening through biological blasting results in better osseointegration.
Especially Narrow Implants (also available in 2.4 mm diameter) Produced as a Single Unit
- Enable fixed cemented restorations or detachable prosthetics.
- Implant insertion with minimal injury to the jawbone.
- Can be immediately loaded.
- The one-piece implants absorb the applied forces ideally without any risk of screw fractures.
- Absence of a connection between the implant and the abutment prevents microbial infection and future bone resorption.
- Provide an aesthetic solution.