The course consists of two sessions and is intended for physicians who are experienced in the use of implants and wish to expand their knowledge in addition to performing advanced surgical procedures.
The course will focus on complex surgical procedures and the use of a wide range of advanced equipment. It will include closed and open sinus lift, use of various bone substitutes, use of various membranes, complications resulting from this procedure, and ways of coping with them.
Topics to be discussed during the course:
1. Anatomy and imaging in sinus floor lift procedures.
2. Augmentation of the sinus floor by opening a side window and placing implants step by step. Complex cases with osseous augmentation, along with sinus floor lift procedures.
3. Bone and membrane grafts.
4. Options for raising the floor of the sinus: short implants and zygomatic implants, sinus floor lifting procedures using the closed method: indications and contraindications, treatment options.
5. Complications of sinus floor lift procedures.
6. When the sinus met the tooth.
7. Preparation of operating room, surgical tray, preparation of unique equipment.
8. Practice on models: performing sinus lift using a lateral approach and a crestal approach, step by step.