A two-day course with two parts:
Part One – Theory –
1. Guidelines for facial aesthetics, forensic imaging and smart preparation according to imaging.
2. Introduction to dental anesthesia; bonding materials and adhesive resins, status as of 2017.
3. Principles of preparing the teeth and the impression technique.
4. Innovative ceramic materials and laboratory work.
5. Adhesive techniques of all porcelain reconstructions.
6. Q&A session, and presentation of participants’ cases.
Part Two – Practical Workshop –
Practical workshop; simulation – simulation on unique work models based on the laboratory diagnostic carving:
1. Preparing the teeth in a minimally invasive manner, according to imaging.
2. Becoming familiar with bonding materials and adhesives – the latest materials and methods.
3. Ceramic materials – the principles of preparing various adhesion materials.
4. Porcelain veneers – step by step.