The aim of the course is to provide additional, advanced knowledge related to implant-based restorations in complex situations, with theoretical study and presentation of relevant cases. It is intended for physicians who have experience in implant-based restorations and are interested in expanding their knowledge in the field.
1. Diagnostic models and surgical and radiographic guides.
2. Computer-guided implant insertion.
3. Restoration of a complete toothless jaw.
4. Choosing an implant restoration type – removable or permanent.
5. Implant structures – biomechanical principles.
6. Restoration based on a single implant – front area, rear area.
7. Immediate loading of dental implants.
8. Screw or adhesive-based reconstruction.
9. Solutions for patients who have no teeth during the waiting period.