The objective of the course is to provide basic and practical knowledge related to implant-based restorations, and is intended for physicians with little or no prior experience in this field.
1. Diagnosis and treatment plan for implant-based restoration.
2. History and basic research on implants.
3. Becoming familiar with various parts of the restoration.
4. Choosing a type of implant-based restoration.
5. Impression techniques for implant-based restoration.
6. Practical workshop – understanding the parts of the restoration, impression techniques, and guided practical experience.