A 62-year-old woman, healthy, smokes 1 pack a day for 10 years.
Chief complaint: No upper teeth.
The lower restoration was done 3-4 years previously.
Bleeding gums, Not satisfied with the lower restoration.
Dental considerations: Very narrow upper ridge.
Large left maxillary sinus, acute gag reflex.
Not aware of the need for dental hygienist visits.
○ A new full upper denture
○ Extensive buccal grafting
○ Fixed immediately-loaded bridge on narrow implants
○ Prepare a lab-made temporary bridge in advance
○ Implants, posts, and a fixed temporary bridge will be done in one visit, using I6 narrow implants and tilted implants to avoid extensive bone grafting
○ After the integration and adaptation – a prepared PFM cemented bridge will be made
Click for more info about Dr. Rothkoff