A 55-year old male, generally health.
Main concern: “I am missing teeth and some teeth are mobile”.
Clinical extra oral examination revealed no significant finding.
Intra oral examination:
1. Partial anodontia
3. Edematous gingiva
Radiographic examination revealed general bone loss and peri-apical radiolucencies.
1. Generalized, advanced, adult type periodontitis
2. Partial anodontia
3. Loss of posterior occlusal support
1. Full mouth extractions
2. Immediate upper and lower complete dentures
3. 4 months later: Re-evaluation and CBCT
4. Upper and lower implant placement
5. 6 months later: Full upper and lower, implant retained, monolithic Zirconia restorations
Follow up for 10 years